TagWatch is an integrated detection and camera system which is battery powered and totally wireless.
The camera includes infra red LEDs which will illuminate dark areas to allow the camera to function in any environment. Short video clips are sent to the remote monitoring centre enabling visual verification of alarm activity.
Find out more about our TagWatch Systems and how they recently led to a prompt response and subsequent arrest for one of our clients in our Farcam Limited Riverview House Case Study that is available for download here.
- TagWATCH PRO Control Panel
- Video framing at 5 frames per second for 10 second video images
- Battery powered (approx. 2 years life) for internal use only
- (Maximum 19) camera RECOMMENDED x15 with coverage for up to four zones/areas
- Required keypad or fob to arm/disarm
- TagWATCH Camera
- External use Tag and camera with built-in IR
- IR Range: 12 meter LED night illumination
- Tag motion detection range: 12 meters at 85° wide angle
- TagWATCH Alpha Keypad
- On-site arm/disarm only, using pre-programmed 4-6 numeric code
- Built-in sounder emits entry/exit beep alarms
- Battery life approx. 4 years
- TagWATCH Remote Control FOB
- Wireless battery operated optional alternative to keypad
- Built-in exit delay beep