We lead the market in integrated wireless security, fire and safety services. This page will navigate you to all of the security solutions we can provide your business with. Most clients require a bespoke offering so if you are simply not sure what you need to keep your site secure then give us a call.
This section is about what we do, where we work and how we solve the issues on sites with our tailored solutions.
What are our security solutions?
- Wireless Security Systems
- CCTV Security Systems
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
- Security Patrols
- Remote Security
- Corporate Security Services
- Temporary Security
- Special Projects
What we do
Full service security is provided under a single contract providing clients with a single point of responsibility and accountability. The majority of our services are provided on a monthly renewable contract. By bringing all the services under one total security solution we offer an unrivalled level of customer satisfaction. We do the following:
- Manufacture our own equipment for a majority of applications
- Integrate best of breed equipment specialist security equipment into our operating system
- Monitor at our own 24 hour control and alarm receiving centre
- Maintain systems
- Provide rapid response mobile security guards to investigate all alarms
Proven reliability, rugged build quality, the flexibility of a wireless installation together with 24-hour remote monitoring in our own centre using well trained and dedicated staff delivers an incomparable total service quality.
- More flexible and effective – and less expensive – than manned guarding
- Security protection for a wide range of situations including scaffolding, cranes, plant, machinery and high value equipment
- Protection for compounds and site buildings
- Perimeter protection
- Long range
- Wireless cameras and alarm systems integrate intelligently
- Easy re-positioning of equipment as sites change
- Monthly contract for all-in service
- Major contribution to clients discharging their duty of care to employees and the public – even trespassers