Keeping your construction sites safe can be a very challenging process, unfortunately, construction sites are a natural target for thieves due to the high value of materials, plant machinery and equipment that they hold. Not only do you need to consider the equipment on the construction site but also protecting workers and members of the public from workplace-related dangers.
Typical Dangers Faced by Construction Site Workers
As the manager of a construction site company, their main duties are to recognise the hazards that can occur on the site. Below is a list of some of the common hazards:
- Falling objects
- Heavy equipment
Issues You Can Prevent
Many serious issues can occur on construction sites, let’s look at some of the things you could prevent with the correct security methods in place:
- Theft of expensive equipment
- Risk of serious injury can result in compensation claims
- Protecting against vandalism and arson
- Preventing trespassers from entering the building site and climbing on equipment which puts not only the valuables but also the trespasses in danger
Why Should You Use a Security Business?
Tag Systems are a professional security company who strive to understand the individual needs of each construction site that we work with. All of our specialist security is wireless allowing it to not only be effective but also practical and up to date with modern technology.
The services at Tag Systems are delivered to offer a complete range of security, health and safety services and equipment to keep your construction site secure.
The Benefits of Our Equipment
- We have a proven track record for reliability
- We offer “stand-alone” operation with no need for fixed-line telecommunications
- We have 24hr/365 day monitoring via our operating centre
- We are health and safety compliant
- We are cost-effective
At Tag Systems, we offer free consultations where we can go through your specific needs and requirements. If you would like to book in for a consultation, please get in touch with the team.
Call us on 01427 666111
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org