At the core of Tag Systems wireless solutions is our central monitoring system, so lets take a look at how wireless systems work.
If a crime incident occurs, for example an intruder activates an alarm, is seen on camera or picked up by a movement detector, our wireless security products send a signal via the mobile network which alerts our remote monitoring control room that operates 24/7 and 365 days a year. We then notify a mobile security patrol, key holder or the police so they can go and investigate. This sequence happens quickly and time and time again it has lead to criminals being caught red-handed.
These key benefits of a wireless system are:
- Totally portable – move to any location or position you wnt
- Quick and easy to install
- Less costly than manned guarding
- Re-use the equipment at different sites for long term savings
- CCTV images can be transmitted to any PC or laptop with wireless capability
- Wireless CCTV images can be viewed on site or via remote monitoring from virtually any location
- Less vulnerable – no cables to cut to deactivate the equipment
- A fraction of the cost of manned guarding
Unlike manned guarding our equipment doesn’t fall asleep on the job, take extended tea breaks or disappear off site altogether – it operates 24/7 and 365 days a year.