Are there applications where it would be better to use wireless than conventional wired systems?
- In all cases where extensive wiring is required – this is both expensive and time consuming.
- In buildings where wiring is unsightly, vulnerable or prohibited e.g. historic building.
- Where ground works and ditches would normally be needed, this is especially useful where there are tarmac and concrete areas e.g. roads, car parks.
- No ground working is required with Tag Guard systems.
- Where an area requires a rapid alarm installation.
- Tag Guard Systems can be deployed and operational in hours – not days.
Other News you may be interested in...